Tuesday, June 12, 2012

new book coming soon....

The blog is going through some changes as I prepare it for a relaunch. I have been very busy these last few months and have let the blog fall by the way side. I do have some good news though!

I have taken down the stories and plan to re-work them. I hope to republish them once I'm done.I will also release my first book later this year. The final touches are being done right now and my new book "Wicked China: My walkabout through the middle Kingdom!" is almost ready. 

If you would like an advanced copy as the date of release gets closer or would like to ask a question, please drop me an email. I look forward to the E-Book launch later this year! It has been a long hard road but the book has finally found wings and I am pleased to report that the manuscript is looking good. I hope you will enjoy reading it just as much as I enjoyed writing it. 


No comments: